WESTSIDE WATER ASSOCIATION
THURSDAY MAY 23 at Havurat Ee Shalom
May 7, 2019
From: Board of Directors, WWA
Please plan to attend the Annual Meeting of Westside Water Association at 7:00 PM on Thursday, May 23, 2019 at the Havurat Ee Shalom on Westside Highway. We need at least 60 members present in order to conduct business. If you cannot attend, it is very important that you send in your proxy form to authorize a member to vote in your place.
Shareholders are also invited to come at 6:30 PM for coffee and member-provided snacks. It’s a great opportunity to get acquainted or catch up with your neighbors. Please bring simple finger food to share.
Your Board has had another active year and is especially celebrating a year of successful operation under increasing draught conditions. We look forward to sharing some our news at the annual meeting, receiving feedback from you and hearing any concerns or suggestions you may have.
The annual meeting will begin promptly at 7:00 PM. Please plan to attend and take part in setting the direction of your association for the coming year!
- Call to Order/establishment of quorum
- Minutes of 2018 Annual Meeting (Amy Cole)
- Treasurer’s Report (Richard Perret)
- President’s Report (Pat Call)
- System Manager’s Report (Doug Dolstad)
- Global Water Initiative Report (Mary Margaret Briggs)
- Old Business
- New Business (revised Water Use Efficiency program)
- Election of Board Members for 2 positions
There are vacancies for two Board positions. Amy Cole is stepping down after 4 years of service. Pat Call has served the maximum time allowed by the by-laws and his position is up for election as well. We extend our deep gratitude to Amy and Pat for their service to our community water system.
Two members have expressed interest in serving on the Board and will be officially nominated at the Annual Meeting. If you wish to be nominated or to nominate someone else, call a Board member or the Westside Office 206-567-4568 and leave your name or you may be nominated from the floor on May 23rd.
- Annual Mtg Agenda and PROXY 2019
- Capital Asset Plan
- 2018 Annual meeting minutes (to be approved at 2019 meeting)
- 2019-2020 WWA Budget
- May 2019 Westside Water Balance Sheet
- WWA-2019_20 Rate-Card
- 2019 Independent Financial Review